DIY Wood Bunny

$10

Need an easy DIY to add to your home for Easter? Here it is! These easy DIY Wood Bunnies can be added to any shelf, counter, or table top to create the perfect Easter scene. These wood bunnies can be painted, personalized, and used anywhere in your home. This project would be great for kids! They could paint them and personalize them. You can also use these pieces as name tags for your Easter table setting by taking a paint pen and writing your guests' names on them. Be sure to check out my Youtube video tutorial on these (linked at the bottom)!

All of the supplies were bought from Hobby Lobby.

• Woodpile Natural Drift Wood Chips
  • Woodpile Wood Slices
  • Hot Glue

I started by choosing wood slices that were proportional to making a bunny.

The largest will be your body, second largest will be the head, and smallest will be the feet. The elongated wood chips will be the ears.

I used hot glue to attach the head to the body.

Next, I attached the feet. I tried my best to make the body and feet line up to where the bunny will be able to stand up on its own.

Lastly, I attached the ears to the back of the head. You can attach them to the front if you like, too!

This part is up to you. You could leave them how they are (natural) or decorate them by using paint, ribbon, flowers, etc.

I attached twine bows to create a bowtie and ear bow.

All of my different sizes from just the two bags of wood slices!

All finished!

DIY Wood Bunny

Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube so you don’t miss any other video tutorials!

• Joanne Singer

Yes, I plan to do this! I think my grandson would enjoy this now that he's off of school.

• Ronda

Absolutely love these bunnies🐰❤🐰