DIY Lysol Wipes

$20

Hello friends!

With everything going on in our world, I am going help in anyway that I can. Starting with these simple organic cleaning wipes!!! They kill most bacteria and also work wonders on stainless steel, wiping hands on the go, and wiping all surfaces!! 🙌🙌🙌🙌

Not FDA Approved... Just Eliscia approved 😂😂😂 😂😂

Recipe

• 1 Cup of water
  • 1/2 Vingar
  • 2 Tbsp Dawn Dish Soap
  • Lots of Lemon Juice
  • Tsp of scented Oils (optional)

Mix very well.. pour mix into bowl... add towels into bowl.........towels must fully absorbed liquid

Viola

This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 102630)

3 Great Ideas To Easily Upgrade Your Window
3 Simple Green Ways To Clean In Your Home
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
Check Out These 30 Incredible Floor Transformations Ideas
23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
Hometalk's Top 20 DIY Crafts For Kids
30 Ideas To Make Your Office Look Great
Jazz Up Your Bathroom With These 30 Stylish Additions
3 Absolutely Adorable Ways To Display Your Plants
Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?
18 Wintery Wreath Ideas That You'll Want To Make For Your Home
15 Cute Ways To Decorate Tin Cans Into Planters
3 Ideas To Use Terracotta Pots You Definitely Haven't Seen Before
Use Your Old Corks For These 25 Clever Ideas
31 Ways To Keep Your Home Organized

• Kandie Morrison

does this kill corono virus and how effective is it

• Travis Ray

Thats what i was wondering because i realzied early on that i wasnt going to have my handy dandy lysol wipes with me everywhere once i run out of the 1 pack i had but i have lots of rubbing alcohol (thank goodness for that) and i just mixed the 91% about ¼ of the way and the rest water. I did read somewhere that after about 24hrs being mixed w the water it deactivates... ( i would Google exact timeline before going off my terrible memory) ne who; it drys fast doesnt leave a residue and it doesnt leave any odor so the ingredients in this may be a bit to complex w the smelly and sticky im invisioning w this

• Gayle Davis-Bruno

Can this be made with paper towels?

• Get some heavy duty paper towels. I work at O'Reilly Auto Parts and got Scott Heavy Duty Shop towels. I also used empty pop-up wipe dispensers.

• Eliscia

the ingredients together kill germs. The number one ingredients is the dawn dish soap. I understand what your saying. But the ingredients together get rid of bacteria.

• Eliscia

I corrected my verbiage! 😇