DIY Lysol Wipes

$20

Hello friends!

With everything going on in our world, I am going help in anyway that I can. Starting with these simple organic cleaning wipes!!! They kill 99% bacteria and also work wonders on stainless steel, as baby wipe, tp (🤢) , wiping hands on the go, and wiping all surfaces!! The wipe that does it all! Holler!!!! 🙌🙌🙌🙌

Not FDA Approved... Just Eliscia approved 😂😂😂 was tested on my bummy bum 😂😂

Recipe
  • 1 Cup of water
  • 1/2 Vingar
  • 2 Tbsp Dawn Dish Soap
  • Lots of Lemon Juice
  • Tsp of scented Oils (optional)

Mix very well.. pour mix into bowl... add towels into bowl.........towels must fully absorbed liquid

Viola

This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 102630)

• Kelly Cason

That picture is so pretty, I love the way you have it set up, very pretty! Making our own antibacterial wipes is a great idea and lemon juice is a great antibacterial, as is vinegar. I wouldnt use them on a babys bottom or any sensitive area with the lemon in it, that could be very painful 😳 To make wipes for sensitive skin/areas, you can replace the vinegar, lemon and dawn dish soap for baby wash and a little bit of baby oil for gentle cleaning and protecting delicate skin (:

• Darleene

Fanny??? I was thinking that they would be used for cleaning - counter tops, fridge, sinks etc. Never entered my mind to use it on my fanny LOL!

• Eliscia

😂🤣😂🤣 technically you could use them for anything! All organic! I only use mine for cleaning though 🥰😉