Let's Paint Our Baskets...

$5

Hello homemakers....being an homedecor blogger I always search new eco-friendly and bugdet friendly stuffs to decorate my home...and these cane baskets are my current favourite...they are very versatile....I use them as planters, wall decor, holding stuffs and so many other ways.last weekend I bought few baskets to create a small gallery wall and I was very happy with my purchase. Then the next day one rhout suddenly strike me that if o paint the baskets then it vl be more beautiful than what I get set ready to paint my baskets and give them a boho touch

Material required

For this project u only need acrylic colours of bright tone and some plain baskets

Start painting

I decided to paint my baskets in bright colours like green, blue , orange, red, yellow...

It's so easy that anyone can try it. No particular design we have to paint. Paint the baskets as per your choice.

I started painting the lower portion of the basket with bright orange colour.

Inprocess steps

After painting the button portion I paint these orange strips.

Inprocess steps

Inprocess steps

After finishing the orange patches, I take blue colour to paint the button portion. I am such a kind of person who loves to be surrounded by colours all time... So I try to paint the baskets as much colourful as possible....

Final reveal

After doing a lot of painting my plain basket got its full colourful makeover.... Now I am eagerly waiting to style them as soon as possible...

Final product....

All my painted baskets in together look so beautiful....I am loving it a lot

To see more: https://www.instagram.com/p/B9jEccTpZaF/?igshid=1p4vboc1qkod8

• Susan

I have a bunch of baskets I was going to spray paint. I think I will step out of my comfort zone and try something like this. Thanks for the idea! Looks like you had a lot of fun with them!

• Shilpi

Thank you so much ... please try this ...it's very simple and quick makeover.

• Lani Gardner
    6 minutes ago

I will definitely try this. I have lots of baskets