Painted Drop Cloth Bunnies!

$20

Looking for super easy spring decorating projects that are inexpensive? Here is an easy way to reuse old drop cloths and create Drop Cloth Bunnies for your Spring Home Decor.Hi there, Sweet Friends, this project is also on You Tube. Painted Drop Cloth Bunnies and a story about my pups. Check it out here, subscribe and ring the bell. Now let's get onto the project.

Here is the DIY on “How to Create Painted Drop Cloth Bunnies!” Look around your home as you could possibly have all of these items in your home. If you need something, links are provided. I appreciate you shopping on CreateWithCynthiaShop.com.

MATERIALS NEEDED FOR THE PAINTED DROP CLOTH BUNNIES:

• Old or New Drop Cloths
  • Paint and Sealer and I used Debi’s Design Diary DIY Paint!
  • Ribbon
  • Paint Brush, Scissors, and a Hot Glue Gun
  • Little Rocks or Sand

INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO CREATE PAINTED DROP CLOTH BUNNIES!Step one: Use a pattern or free hand bunny figures onto the drop cloth with a marker.

Step two: Cut out your bunnies.

Step three: Cut strips of drop cloth approximately 1×6 inches for the stuffing.

Step four: Use the Glue Gun and put your bunny together. You could also sew the bunny together, but I find a glue gun to be fast and easy.

Step five: Add rocks or sand to add weight to the bottom of the bunny. This will allow the bunny to stand on it’s own.

Glue and stuff, glue and stuff, there's no rhythm or reason, just have fun!

Step six: Paint and seal your bunny.

I used Debi's Design Diary DIY Paint as I am a retailer and sell the paint my website at CreateWithCynthiaShop.com.

Bunnies are for decorative purposes only and not to be given to pets or children.

Don't forget to seal the paint unless your paint includes a sealer. Debi's Design Diary DIY Paint should be sealed.

Step seven: Add a ribbon to your bunny.

Step eight: Decorate with your bunny! Add a little spring to your home!Please check out my Facebook and Instagram at Create With Cynthia.

Now go out there and Create Something!

Create With Cynthia