Super Simple Spring Centerpiece

$10

Hi Hometalkers! Take a look at how I added a little Spring to my table with some inexpensive spring bulbs!

While out shopping, I spied these pretty Daffodils outside of my local Wal-Mart. They gave me the perfect idea for a spring centerpiece.

I grabbed 7 small pots of flowers. I also picked up some moss and an inexpensive plastic bowl.

To begin with, I just started adding the daffodils to the plastic bowl. I squished them in pretty tightly.

They filled the bowl pretty well.

Next, I added the moss around the top of the soil to make it look pretty and add some green to it.

I then dropped the plastic bowl into a larger decorative bowl.

I added some more moss to camouflage the gap between the two bowls.

And that is it!

It made a pretty and inexpensive Spring centerpiece! You can change this up with any flowers you want! You can also plant your bulbs in the garden after you are done if you like! What do you all think?

• N. G. Londonderry

Does the bowl you planted the daffodils in have holes for drainage? The miniature daffodils look nice on your table.

• Jennifer

It does not. You could add small rocks to the bottom for drainage. I did not with this one as I knew this would be a short lived centerpiece.

• AndradeTea

Lovely!

• Micheal

This is wonderful. I have a miniature geranium in a decretive bowl on my table. I want to do one for my coffee table and this would be perfect.