How To Make a Bubblegum Machine

$3

I love to make fun, easy Dollar Store projects and this one is perfect for kids to make. Who doesn’t like bubblegum or candy? Well, these few materials are easy to find at the Dollar Store so let’s get started.

Pick up these few items for this sweet project:

Glass jar with lid

Clay flower pot

Silver hook

Wing nut

Hot glue gun and sticks

E6000

Red paint

Paint the jar lid and the pot any color you like. I made mine traditional red like most bubblegum machines but have fun with it!

Next, glue the wing nut on to the plastic hook.

Then use the self adhesive that came on the back of the hook to apply it to your dry flower pot.

Then, use your E6000 and glue the glass jar to the top of the pot and let it dry.

It should look like this.

You can use vinyl to add a price to your jar and glue a nickel to the plastic hook. If you like, fill the jar with gum and it's ready to use! It’s so fun!

This was one of my favorites as it looks so real and would be precious on any desk. The kids could make this for a Father’s Day gift or a Mother’s Day gift. Super cute!

See more at Gilbert Marketplace on Facebook. Also my New YouTube channel Gilbert Marketplace

• Caseyem11

This is a cute idea but who has excess countertop?

• Lori Ward-Laatsch

It would be a cute addition to a christmas display for sure! I love it! Might actually try this out my grandkids would love it! Such a fun idea! Thanks for sharing!