How to Style Your Mantle for Spring

$300

Hey friends, I just wanted to take the time to share with you how I styled my mantle for Spring. Sharing a few tips and tricks to ensure your mantle looks beautiful for any season. Check out all the details and sources on my blog!

Step 1: Add in Your Statement Pieces

For me these mirrors are often used in my mantle decor. They perfectly fit this space, and my guests love them. The one on the left is from Decor Steals and the one on the right is from Target. You could also layer empty frames of varied sizes, or artwork!

Step 2: Layer your garlands

For spring I like to use a green garland and a flower garland. You can intertwine them to give them more texture and bulk. Then just add in just greens, or your favorite spring flowers.

Step 3: Add your WOW piece

Why not have fun and add in a lantern or flower bouquet to draw your guests eyes to your mantle? I found this lantern at Hobby Lobby. We added in a little vase and some flowers and eggs inside.

Step 4: Add in some vintage pieces

These chippy vintage candlesticks are gorgeous and I wanted to add a little old, with the new. I found these at a vintage market, and love them so much! You can use these all year long, all around your home.

Step 5: Bring in some height

These green sprigs were perfect to add some height in this space. You could evens real branches, or something you have around the house, to add in some green around your statement piece.

Step 6: Fill it In

These bird nests were perfect to put on top of these candlesticks. You could also just use a candle, or a jar, so many possibilities! These were the perfect addition!

Step 7: Easter Touches

I found some adorable easter statues at Hobby Lobby. Since they are a little large I wanted to add those in at this step. Sometimes you just have to shift items around until they balance out the space.

Additional Easter Decor

This was another adorable piece I found at Hobby Lobby. It's also a great idea to used stacked books if your looking to bring a piece of decor a little higher on your mantle. This piece was a little shorter then I needed, so I slipped a few books underneath him to bring him higher.

Step 8: Chunk New Candlesticks

I am obsessed with these chunk porcelain candlesticks from Antique farmhouse. They fit in just right, next to the lantern. With a very smooth finish the texture was perfectly paired with these wood covered candle pillars.

Step 9: Candy Jars with Eggs

We picked these candy jars up at Ikea, you can also find glass jars at Dollar stores, Target, etc. You can fill them with different candy for every holiday. We added in faux eggs and placed one on each side of the lantern.

Step 10: Milk Glass & Flowers

Milk glass is one vintage piece that is timeless, classic, and can be used all year long. These milk glass vases paired with a few flowers complete this space perfectly

Step 11: A few More Seasonal Touches

This little wooden bunny looks so cute on our mantle. It's not always about the large pieces, you can in little items for more detail.

Ceramic Eggs

I found these mini porcelain eggs last year at Hobby Lobby. I just fell in love with them! At this point I wanted to fill in some of the little blank spots on the mantle.

Step 12: Have Fun

Have fun, shop your home, see what you have on-hand! You don't always have to go buy new items, you can just get creative. I will put all my decor in a big pile on the floor, and just have fun adding items in!

Shop Your Favorite Stores & Your Home

This spring I found a few key pieces at my favorite stores, and in my own home. You may have everything you already need to style the perfect mantle. Check out all the details on my blog!

Wendy Zock The Curated Farmhouse