Tiny Egg Nest Magnet

$1

I had everything except the eggs and when they came in a bag of craft supplies, I know I had to do it.

Gathering my materials

I had the mini wreaths, the moss, lids and magnets, but not the eggs. When I found some in my 2.00 bag of real looking eggs, I was thrilled.

Getting them ready to make

Once I had the materials all assembled, it was time to get creative. These wreathes are the exact size of a small canning lid. I keep them for just this reason...to make things with.

Doing the math

I had 10 eggs so I divided them up three per wreath. Firing up the old hot glue gun, I went to work. Using the inner rubber seal of the lid to better adhere the wreath to it, I glued the wreaths to the lids, weighing them down with a large pot full of water. Then it was time for the moss and the magnets. I glued a tiny bit of spanish moss to the inside and let that cool.

The item was almost done except for

the eggs. Just a little hot glue and they were done. I love the way they look on the fridge.

All done!

I am going to put these in the fair, if there is one this year.