How to Create a Weaved Branch for Your Home !

$3

I love the idea of bring nature indoors and a recent walk in the local woodland gave me inspiration to create something for the home using branches and beads!

Trim branch

I firstly trim the rough edges off the branch. The decide what items and beads to use on my art.

Trim branch

I am Using strong cotton twine used for jewellery making with some old beads with big holes but you can use any similar materials you have.

Add beads

Tie cord to branch

I Keep adding beads Making sure to secure along the cord and then pull taught and secure with a knot at end of the branch. It’s fine to experiment with positioning and depending on how simple or busy you like it. The position on the wall and colours in room may guide you further.

Weave more beads

Add beads

I want to create more weaving on the upper branch and so I begin threading more Colourful and varied sized beads into the cord and then attach securely to the branch.

Add beads to cord

Secure the cord tightly

When I am happy with over all balance ,colour and shape I hang the branch weave On a plain white wall space and Stand back to admire.

Branch weave
Branch weave
Branch weave

15 Amazing Craft Projects That You Can Do Under 15 Minutes
20 Ways To Improve Your Drop Cloth
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
21 Ways To Use Those Pickle Jars You've Been Saving
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
15 Bathroom Upgrades That You Can Totally DIY
16 Floating Shelves That Will Stun Guests
16 Stunning Sign Ideas You Can Make for Your Home
15 Memorial Day Crafts
15 Awesome Projects To Get You Ready For St. Patrick's Day
31 Ways To Get Privacy Inside And Outside Your Home

• Rose

Wonderful idea, i will be making a couple of these for sure. Thank you so much for the inspiration and sharing with us.

Rose

Central Florida

• Kassi

Love it!! Thanks for the inspiration!