New DIY projects

Ragbow Tutorial, Bigger is Definitely BETTER!

I love to make a ragbow, but I love the look of them more. Have you seen one before? Beautiful,...

Before And After Tool Room Reveal

Who doesn’t love a really good before and after?! I’ve got one today that just could make your jaw...

Farmhouse Textured DIY Vases

Have you noticed DIY vases are all the rage? Here is another collection I recently did this set in a...

A Diy Mid-century Wood Accent Wall

I have a quick and easy DIY for you today. I am laughing as I write this as I am kind of known for...

Dresser Upcycle

My dresser had faded a lot and needed some loving!!!! So I said I’d paint it a new colour! I chose a...

How to Make DIY Solar Lights Reusing Old Wooden Blocks

These easy DIY solar lights sit on solid plinths made from old wood blocks allowing them to be...

Watch video tutorials

How to Paint Fabric Upholstery With Chalk Paint

This post was written in collaboration with 2 Chicks and a Toolbelt but all thoughts and opinions...

Crafting Whimsical Stepping Stones With Unicorn SPiT

This post is sponsored by Unicorn SPiT. All opinions are my own. I don’t consider myself an artist....

DIY Bike Shed With Free Plans (7ft X 4ft)

A DIY bike shed with double doors on the front that bolt from the inside and a single side door with...

"Found Object" Resin Paper Weight

Have some knick knacks you can't seem to get rid of? Make a beautiful paperweight with Upstart Epoxy...

Answer DIY questions

These hometalkers need your help!see all

?make this bathroom updated?

This bathroom needs updating from a rental...What should I do to bring...

How to add a clear, glossy, protective top coat to tile?

I have a back room off my kitchen that I'd like to use as a craft...

Can you identify this flower?

This is in the early spring stage and will get a yellow flower on it...

How do I repair discoloring on leather couch caused by alcohol?

My spouse attempted to clean a leather couch with alcohol, but it left...

Metal awning over front door?

My son and I made an awning to go over his front door. I will attach a...

Browse new projects

Easy Upcycled IPhone Gift Box

How many of you found unused iphone boxes while doing spring cleaning? If your house is anything...

How to Make a Bee House for Mason Bees

Learn how to make an easy bee house for mason bees or other solitary bees. Honey bees won't use...

Unique Beachy Boat Key Holder

Key holders are a very practical way to “hang” all your keys in one spot. But why not make one that...

Easy Patio BBQ Station

If you have an extract cabinets save them for this project. I have a patio and always dreamed to...

Small Easter Baskets

Yes I know... Easter is over with.Please excuse the mess in my pictures, but I photograph with a not...

Hide a Wi-fi Router Without Creating a Fire-hazard

Every house has some ugly plastic piece of technology that gets hot and bothered if it is hidden too...

Watch video tutorials

DIY Wall Mounted Kids Bookshelf

I'm currently in the process of renovating our kid's small playroom. Last week I finished this EPIC...

How to Make a Journal With Eco Dyed Papers (What to Do With Your Eco...

What to do with all of your beautiful Eco Printed Papers? How about making a unique handmade Journal...

Seaside Coastal Flower Crochet Coaster

If you are looking for a quick summer themed crochet project, then here is it. One of my favorite...