Everything I used was super budget friendly and found in the drawers of my craft supplies.
- I had a $1 wire wreath from Dollar Tree
- some burlap
- variety of yarn I've thrifted or collected over time, & macramé cord
- my handy dandy hot glue gun
- a wire cutter
- scissors (yes those are trauma shears, I couldn't find my craft ones)
- black spray paint
- and this faux floral bundle hangy-dangly (Idk the official name) bouquet (?!? really Emily, bouqet?) thing... Please correct me on whatever those are called. I'll just call it my plant/vine thing. The plant was probably the most "expensive" thing in my supplies that I got from Hobby Lobby for $14.
All in all I spent approximately $25 on this and that's just estimating cause a lot of this I've had at home to begin with.