How To Make A Bathroom Caddy

$10

I like to decorate and the bathroom is no different! Check out this cute soap holder I made using only two items.

What you need is a terra-cotta pot (I purchased this one at IKEA) and a candle holder that I purchased at the Dollar Tree.

With these two things, some paint, hot glue and E6000, you’ll have a beautiful soap holder in no time!

Because I like to work fast, I took mine outside and spray painted my pot and candle stick. I used Kilz as my primer and once that dried I used a flat white paint.

I then brought it back inside and used some E600 and hot glue.

I centered it to the pot bottom to make a great stand.

Let it dry for 24 hours.

Once it was dry I filled it with my goats milk soap by Beekman 1802 (they make some amazing products if you haven’t tried them).

You can really fill it with just about anything. It makes a great statement piece in any bathroom or kitchen.

See more at Gilbert Marketplace on Facebook and Youtube.

Jazz Up Your Bathroom With These 30 Stylish Additions
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
Turn Dollar Store Laundry Basket Into Wreath Form In 8 Easy Steps