Easy Plastic Egg Flowers

$5

I have a great way for you to use plastic eggs and make some fun and colorful décor for your Easter dinner! I turned my plastic egg flowers into napkin holders, but you can use them for anything at all and definitely a fun way to add color to your home and day!

Pull out your felt. This is also a great way for you to use up all those small scrap felt pieces.

Cut petals and leaves out the felt. With a long strip of felt, cut with scallops or turn into fringe. Add hot glue inside the rim of the egg and attach the felt strip.

Add petals to the outside of your egg with glue and attach the leaves.

I made a long piece of fringe and added it to the Since I knew I was going to be using these at napkin holders, I added a long strip of felt to the back of the egg.

Tied around a cloth napkin, these plastic egg flowers are adorable and the a great way to make Easter a little more special.

I love how these look and the best part is, they can be used for decorations and/or crafts long after Easter is over.

Holly Lengner - Lost Mom