Outdoor Table, Hurricane Proof

$300

Always loved the look of Pottery Barn, West Elm , Restoration Hardware outdoor tables . Just don’t have the wallet for it.

my husband and I just finished our covered patio so we decided to give it a try and make our own.

Built the frame for it

Poured the concrete

It was a labor of love (lying). We did it by hand but boy,I recommend to rent it from HD or other store . It would save you some time but then you wouldn’t burn many calories and you would not have sore arms the next day. So pick or choose.

We made in our garage

Took a while to Kate it smooth and get all the air bubbles out. Well, at least we tried

Next day it was still drying

While it was drying we built the frame for it

Took the sides of our frames off

This would be need to be flipped. Which requires many people because it is heavy

The final product

We made a mistake ( rookie) using the bar inside and not having to let sink by itself ,instead we put it in the middle which resulted to sink onto the button of the table but we don’t care. It adds character to it

From the side.

If we sell the house it will stay here. Ain’t gonna move it. Very heavy so it won’t blow away for sure.

Another angle

Another angle

Built the thing to the bottom so we can rest our feet on it. Just being extra ( as my kids would say it)

With chairs

• Victoria

Would like more information in the tutorial. Measurements? Rebar? Sealant? Stand and leg measurements.

• Monika O

I can put the pdf on the exact measurements of the legs and the support system as well

• Cathy

What about the sealer you did that after it dried or what

• Monika O

We are trying a different sealer. I’ll put an update on that as well

• Rose williams

Have you ever made like a side table or coffee table ? I love this project please send measurements for this I have a huge house over 6000 sq ft I need a big table a few of them this will be perfect we are going to have s home church and feed the needy so these tables will be perfect !!!! Thank you for sharing love love it

• Robyn Garner

Great table!

• Maureen

It looks just like the Pottery Barn table!!

It looks absolutely beautiful. Very nice project. Thank you for sharing ❤️