What kind of sandpaper ... ?


What kind of sandpaper or sandblock can I use to sand the rough edge of a piece of corrugated sheet metal (like the old barn tin type, only new!) I don't have any power tools to use, so please just suggetst a possible alternative. Thank you. Stay safe stay well.

  7 answers
Your comment...