Farmhouse Hutch Makeover

$350

This hutch couldn’t have been more perfect! Some time ago I bought this farmhouse transfer, which I love, I just needed the perfect piece for it. I finally found it!

Before

I couldn’t decide what color to do it. At first, I was going to do a navy blue and white, which would’ve been perfect, but I changed my mind and chose something brighter.

Before

Here, I’m

prepping the piece for a complete makeover.

I lightly sanded and cleaned with soapy water.

After prepping, removing all hardware, glass ect... I’m ready to paint! I have a beautiful color from magnolia which is a bluish/green. I wanted it to be deeper so I added some black to it until I liked the tone.

The color came out gorgeous!

Back

After sanding and cleaning the back board I painted it in a fresh white. Prepped and ready for this gorgeous transfer.

Purchased from prima marketing, this gorgeous farmhouse style transfer, so easy to apply! It just sets the tone for this amazing piece!

This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 102630)

Below is the hardware I chose. I printed out typewriter font onto brown card stock. I absolutely love how it looks! The glass pumpkin knobs blend perfectly, while adding interest to the whole look!

Once all of the paint was dry, I waxed the whole piece using johnson’s wax, then I finally put everything back together.

A gorgeous statement piece for any space! This beauty was snapped up immediately!! It looks so beautiful in my clients home!

After

This amazing piece comes with three dim lights to showcase your favorite collection. Two glass shelves blend perfectly so not to detract from the transfer.

Fresh, functional and a true statement piece!

I hope everyone had a lovely Easter weekend. @primamarketing has amazing furniture transfers. They are easy to apply and can make any piece of furniture look amazing! Thanks for stopping by, please stay safe everyone!

shirley x

• Joanie

Whatever color it is, it is beautiful. I see gray, I see blue???

• Emily Marks

Was the Sir Drake paint Magnolia's chalk paint or Magnolia's interior paint?

• Erica Smith

#Beachwood Place LLC

WOWZERS!! It turned out beautifully!! The PERFECT shade. May I ask what was the original Magnolia color of paint you chose and did you just add regular black acrylic paint or was it also a premized black interior paint? I laughed when you said you added black for a deeper color bc my hubby picks on me for doing the same thing! Haha he says "why did you go pick a color only to change it to what you wanted...why don't you just mix you're own from a white? Hahaha I just laugh & ignore him and continue mixing! 🤣🤣 thanks in advance and keep up the GREAT work you do!!!!

Blessings,

Erica

• Sue

Brand of paint ?

Paint color . Is bluish/green a color ?

I realized you added a little black to make it different. Would really like to know the first color....