Living Room!

Well, I am really proud of myself, because I helped my mom so much to have an amazing living room and very affordable! (We like to save money! :D ) I am the one that did a lot of work and picking things out. So, I wish I had a before picture. The wall was sky blue with train boarder. (EW!) So, then, I painted Almond Butter! I thought, the floor is dark, and the wall is lighter, so why not paint more natural. Turn out great! So, there wasn't any blinds, so, I told my mom that we should go to Lowe's and we found this an amazing wood blind for only 10 buck and the regular price is 33 dollars! AMAZING! Then, we needed curtains, so I went to goodwill, and found 4 set of curtains for only 2 dollars! WHOO HOO! Then, I told my mom that we should go to used furniture store, so we went there, and found this brand new couch that wasn't opened, there were 200 dollar each, CHEAP!! Then, my mom went to a store and bought the light for 10 dollars on sale! Also, the pillows came with the couch! Then, there were used to be a weird white blinds on the door, so I took it down and sew curtain myself. Turned out great! I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF!! I would be a very successful and affordable interior designer one day!! :)
My mom's living room!

• Rose

Tyler, you should be proud of yourself and your mom is so lucky and blessed to have you help her. Remember when you get accessories that they're not small let it make a statement work in odd numbers when decorating coffee table and pictures on walls.

• Mommato5b1g

Great job!