Simple DIY Vintage Crate Mobile Table

$40

A really easy and fun mobile side table made out of vintage crates.

Vintage Crates

I found these crates hiding away in my parents attic and always adored the rustic and soft look of the wood. You can find crates like these at flea markets, antique stores, thrift shops, Etsy, Facebook Marketplace, etc..

Casters

You will need four casters, screws, a tape measure, and screwdriver. I found these casters at our local hardware store. I used 4 1/8"/40mm Swivel Bearing Casters. I used only two screws per caster as the wood was pretty thin and I didn't want to crack the wood. And they were very secure with just the two screws per caster.

Mobility

Once the casters are screwed in around the bottom crate, simply pile the two crates on top of one another. There's no need to attach them permanently.

Mobile Vintage Crate Table

This is such an easy DIY to add to any room or chair as a cute side table.

Simple DIY Vintage Crate Table

I decorated this one as a side table in our master bedroom. I luv this table so much!

Simple DIY Mobile Vintage Crate Table

You could create a similar table too with vintage crates, boxes, etc.

Stop by the blog for additional photos.

15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage
30 Useful Ways To Reuse Plastic Bottles
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
Save Your Old Cans For These 31 Home Decor Ideas
Get The Party Started With These Perfect DIY Decor Ideas
Ann

• Cassie
    Cassie

I love this Idea, not only does it look fabulous its great for extra storage... 😊👍👍

• Melinda Record
    Melinda Record

Love this repurpose ~ especially with the addition of the caster wheels. Very, very CUTE and COOL.

Thank you for sharing ... and inspiring!