Beautiful Spring Wreath - Using a Pool Noodle

$8

This beautiful spring wreath is the perfect way to spruce up your front door this season. It’s simple and classy while still being cheerful and fun. This wreath is so simple to make using only a handful of materials. I love that this wreath is completely customizable to suit any color scheme or decor style!

Beautiful Spring Wreath

If You would like to recreate this look, follow the simple steps below.

Materials used

To begin making this wreath you will need the following:

• pool noodle
  • tape
  • scissors
  • glue gun
  • pins
  • faux stems and greenery
  • burlap or thick ribbon
Step one

To create the foundation of your wreath, you will begin by trimming your pool noodle to the desired size. A bread knife works great for this step. Once the pool noodle has been trimmed form it into a circle and tape the two ends together.

Step two

To cover up the unsightly pool noodle wrap your burlap ribbon around the entire pool noodle. You may need to go over it a few times depending on the transparency of your fabric. I like to use two pins to hold the starting piece in place.

Step three

And now the fun part! Arrange all of your flowers and greenery as you like. I chose to have all of mine gathered together on one side as I love the look of the burlap, but feel free to cover the entire thing if you like! This is the time to be creative. A little tip I love to use is to stick a pin through the flower to help secure it to the pool noodle while you are deciding on placement.

Step four

To finish off your wreath I recommend going through and glueing down any loose flowers or greenery using a hot glue gun. This can also help to position some stubborn pieces. This step is not essential but will ensure that all of your hard work will stay looking beautiful for a long time!

Step five

Finally time to hang up your beautiful wreath!

17 Benches You Can Build This Summer
23 Surprising Uses for Curtain Rings
15 Kitchen DIY Ideas That Will Come In Handy
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
27 Wonderful Ways You Can Use Scrapbooking Paper

• Synethia Nelson
    Synethia Nelson

I love this project, I'm going 2 b creative all 4 seasons long. Thanks.

• Leslie
    Leslie

One sided wreaths can be difficult to be made to look balanced. They can either look too heavy, lopsided or overloaded with the decorations. You did a wonderful job of balancing the look of your wreath. Thank you for sharing.