Beautiful Spring Wreath - Using a Pool Noodle

$8

This beautiful spring wreath is the perfect way to spruce up your front door this season. It’s simple and classy while still being cheerful and fun. This wreath is so simple to make using only a handful of materials. I love that this wreath is completely customizable to suit any color scheme or decor style!

Beautiful Spring Wreath

If You would like to recreate this look, follow the simple steps below.

Materials used

To begin making this wreath you will need the following:

• pool noodle
  • tape
  • scissors
  • glue gun
  • pins
  • faux stems and greenery
  • burlap or thick ribbon

Step one

To create the foundation of your wreath, you will begin by trimming your pool noodle to the desired size. A bread knife works great for this step. Once the pool noodle has been trimmed form it into a circle and tape the two ends together.

Step two

To cover up the unsightly pool noodle wrap your burlap ribbon around the entire pool noodle. You may need to go over it a few times depending on the transparency of your fabric. I like to use two pins to hold the starting piece in place.

Step three

And now the fun part! Arrange all of your flowers and greenery as you like. I chose to have all of mine gathered together on one side as I love the look of the burlap, but feel free to cover the entire thing if you like! This is the time to be creative. A little tip I love to use is to stick a pin through the flower to help secure it to the pool noodle while you are deciding on placement.

Step four

To finish off your wreath I recommend going through and glueing down any loose flowers or greenery using a hot glue gun. This can also help to position some stubborn pieces. This step is not essential but will ensure that all of your hard work will stay looking beautiful for a long time!

Step five

Finally time to hang up your beautiful wreath!

• Dhcbaldwin

The only pool noodles I know of are way too thick around. Where you find a skinny one? (Such a funny question to ask...)

• Peni A

do you glue the burlap on ? or how do you keep it there/

• Ann Brooks

How do you print so you can make a list to purchase items and instructions?

• Colleen S

To my knowledge, you can't from within this app. However if writing it down is not something you're into, then you could screenshot the steps and supplies or long press and drag down to select all info wanted, then copy and paste in a note or blank doc app that you use.... then print either one of those options. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Darlene

Love it!! Am definitely making one of these today!!! So many different ideas going through my head! Will the duct tape hold the noodle? I may use some hot glue too! Thank you! 😊

• Ana - Wren’s Little Nest

I have never had a problem with mine.... I have some wreaths that are three years old and still look great! Have fun with your project 😊

• Jodie Karzynow

For sure, dollar store has noodles and lots flowers. Very reasonable gift for crafters or kids