I wanted to do something funky, something interesting, and I wanted to paint! So I painted 12 constellations on the tray.
- Spray paint – I could have easily used normal paint, but I wanted a more seamless coverage so I chose spray paint.
- Paints in as many colours as you need for the design – we have quite the extensive collection of colours to chose from so it’s less of an issue. I use DecoArt’s acrylics which you can shop online // here //
- Acrylic Paint Brush Set
- High gloss sealer // here //
- 4 table leg anchors
- Round Taper Table Leg
- Quick-Setting Epoxy Syringe
- Bamboo serving tray from Wayfair.ca