Upholster Your Bed Frame in Few Hours

$60

So... before we got married, my husband convinced me to move in at his place and I can decorate as much as I could. Well I only managed to do so in the sitting room however i put a hold on the bedroom because we got pregnant during our honeymoon.

However I finally I started and did a bed DIY Uphostering. The easiest part is that I did not have to start building the bed since we already had a wooden bed.

Step 1

I started by dismantling the bed which most beds comes in four pieces, the headboard, two side rails and the footer. Then start stapling the form onto the wooden surface in the 4 different sections.

Step 2

Then you’ll lay the form on top of the fabric.

This is what the it will look like when you place the fabric on the form. Basically all you need is to repeat the process of laying the form and fabric on the 4 sections.

Isn’t this such a big difference in just a day or should I say a few hours, no saw and pretty quick.

Love the outcome and wish I actually DIY'd this earlier. Now to get better pretty bedding's

30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
12 Christmas Home Tours You're SO Going To Fall For
22 Homemade Soaps You Can Give As Gifts All Year Round
20 Easy Projects To Help You Get Ready For Easter
These Clever Ideas Will Help You With Spring Cleaning
15 Decor Projects That Will Make Your Home Beautiful
15 Clever Repurposing Ideas That Will Add Some Creativity to Your Home
20 Ways To Incorporate Mosaics Into Your Home
Does Your Staircase Need an Update?

• Cindy Duhaime-Londberg

how did you do the headboard??

It is much taller than the original......

• Antiegygy

Beautiful! I’m going to build my own king size bed and appreciate you posting this

• Vanessa Krueger

Increase the headboard?? How do you do that? Is there a reason why you didn't show this whole tutorial? It's just hard to see how you did this without pics and your instructions don't say anything about increasing anything...

• Styleboxkenya

Yes I increased the headboard, I must have forgotten to take a picture since I was doing this with my husband and no one to assist with the pictures

However, yes I added a piece of wood to increase the height of the headboard

• Annemarie
    9 minutes ago

I would love to do this project! However, I too am wondering if you could share how you increased the height if the headboard? I’m guessing you used a piece of plywood but would really like to hear from you

• Styleboxkenya

Thank you. You definitely should try

• Cy Warr

Seems pretty simple to me and not sure why this idea never came to mind  . I will be tackling this project and saving $1,000 bucks on bed I was planning to purchase. Thx