$30 Pantry Refresh!

$30
1 Day

Give your pantry a fresh new look with a few simple steps! Let's face it, we all know we see our pantry waay too much, so why not make it something pretty to look at!?

Love how fun + inviting the finished product looks! As if a pantry isn't already inviting as it is ;)

Before - still organized but not the prettiest

Step One - Paint!

I used leftover paint I had on hand so this step didn't cost me anything. Depending on the size of your pantry you could get a sample size of paint to make it as cheap as possible.

You could take down your shelves to paint and put up the wallpaper - it would make it much easier, but you can work around them if you don't feel like taking them off.

This is the wallpaper I used. I purchased these from Amazon they were $9.57 when I bought them but are currently $12.79. I used two rolls and have some left over.

Here's the link for the wallpaper -

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B081NFWXGV/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Step Two - Put Up Wallpaper!

Use a pair of scissors and a exacto knife to put up. Take your time with this. The hardest part is lining them up.

Step Three - Add Shelves

I had these shelves already made in a different closet in my house that is the same dimensions of my pantry, so they didn't cost me anything. I will have a step by step of how I made these shelves soon!

Step Four - Add Cute Lables

I used a sharpie to write the words and stuck the sticker right on the bins. I purchased these from the Target Dollar Spot a while back and decided to use them on the bins in my pantry! They were only $1!

Step Five - Oraginzie Everything + Enjoy!

I love the little extra detail the label stickers give to the bins. Most of these bins I purchased from the Dollar Store. I added a couple new ones for this pantry refresh.

I added a metal bin I had else where in my house + a hook for my bags that I already had. Overall I only spend around $30 for this refresh, most of that being the wallpaper. I love the way it turned out!

To see more: https://www.instagram.com/sommer.stains/

• Betty Smith McGruder

are the wooden boards fastened to the fronts of the wire shelves? If so, how did you fasten them?

• Ashleigh Sommer

Nope, just sitting on top! I will have a step by step on the wooden shelves soon!