How do you store rolls of mesh?

EmMaura WhiteChas' Crazy Creations
+10

• Gk

I roll mine tightly, put a rubber band around them and store them in clear plastic bins in my craft closet. I also can put the smaller ones in a dresser drawer. I have a dresser in my walk in craft closet.

• Morgan McBride

I have a plastic tupperware drawer that I put my rolls in!

Hi Mary: There are several ways to store this. You can get those huge plastic bags from the Dollar Tree called "Stor-It" bags. You can suck the air out of them, or not. Either fold the mesh until it's the size to fit into the bags, or roll it up around paper towel tubes. Anyway, that's what I do with mine:) Hope this helps. Good luck

• Kathy Gunter Law

I use a binder clip to hold it together. Then stack in a bin. If you have tall rolls, you can use a trash can.

• Cynthia H

Hi! I have a couple of clear plastic drawer units which are perfect for this type of supply. If you don't have any to use right now, they store well in baskets and bins and recycled cardboard boxes! Good luck and stay safe!

• Deb K

Hi Mary, there is a great idea and it saves space, you can make this yourself as well, hope it helps you out,

https://makeanddocrew.com/diy-vertical-wrapping-paper-storage/

• Dee

You can store it in Christmas wrap boxes or bins.

• Vimarhonor

Hello I store my neither horizontally or vertically in a magazine-file bim

• Johnavallance82

Hello Mary,

Tie them with string etc. to secure. Thread onto broom handles or store on Bamboo canes in eaves of store or garage.

• Flipturn

Here's a few ideas:

• Chas' Crazy Creations

Here is one option for you - https://amzn.to/2L4RMEH

• Maura White

why don't you get some elastic and make some large elastic bands to put around all of the rolls at once. (elastic band like you'd to hold a sleeping bag.)

• Em

Roll, tie with string, hang from rafters to get out of the way.