Angel Wings DIY

$6

This project was long time brewing in my head … couldn’t get together to finally make one. Today as I wasn’t feeling well and received so many messages from my followers I decided to finally make it. Who doesn’t need its Angel? Its own guarding Angel….

First you may ask … How do I make a wings… we are going to use cardboard for that since our project is on a Dollar tree budget. As you can see I am using sides ( flops )of medium size cardboard box to draft my shape of angel wings on it. It is fairly easy to get that shape

When you are satisfied with your wings cut one out and use that as a template for the other one

To make life easier I used a scrap piece of the cardboard to connect wings together right on the top. Hot glue gun helped me with that.

When all is done it is time to work on our coffee filters. Fold them in half twice until you shape them to triangle. Cut in the middle

Both sides of the coffee filters are usable in this project.

As you work your way around your angel wings cut out make sure coffee filters are NOT soo tight together installed on your cardboard wings. It always look good for them to have space to open up a bit.

Just because I like my edges of the cardboard to be finished off nicely I decided to trim it with little bit of a yarn that I had in my craft area.

not going to brag because I made that but I do LOVE final effect …Love the way it turned out. It is perfect coffee filter craft for any home decor.

if you like to work with coffee filters you need to check my BLOG or YouTube channel for more ideas

Coffee filters Poppy

How to make coffee filters Poppies

Agnes Chrzanowska