New DIY projects

Repurposed Cabinet Door

I have a friend who remodels kitchens, & when he has good quality wooden cabinet doors, he gives...

Shower Enclosure Rehab

Place stencil and cover surrounding glass to avoid overspray

Mini Greenhouse Seed Starter

I was searching online for Mini Greenhouses when I came across an image of a container for starting...

Quick and Easy DIY Modern Botanical Art

Have a piece of scrap wood lying around? Maybe some craft paints or leftover sample paints? Get...

How to Create Shaving Cream Art

Create Unique One of a Kind Art with Shaving Cream. Shaving Cream Art is a fun project that the...

Desk Dresser Combination- Otherwise Known as the Desker

Last big project in my One Room Challenge guest room update so it better be good, right?! Well, I...

Watch video tutorials

Learn How to Create Stunning Cactus Watercolor Curtains

Sometimes you have an image in your mind of what you want but you just can’t seem to find it in any...

Learn How to Create a Bowl Made Entirely of Resin

I love working with resin, and I’m always trying to find new creative ways to put it to use in my...

How to Make Your Own DIY Vintage Apothecary Jars

Store your cotton balls and Q-tips in style with these DIY vintage apothecary jars! Using items that...

Skip the Store and Make Your Own Homemade Chalk Paint

I love how chalk paint looks, but it’s not cheap. There are a few ways to create your own chalk...

Answer DIY questions

These hometalkers need your help!see all

How do I get lime away stains off my tile?

I sprayed lime away on my shower tile (I believe it’s porcelain) and...

Peppers growing with brown spots?

Does anyone know why my peppers are growing with brown patches and how...

Pavement

I don't know if i can fix the concrete on my own or is it best to call...

Feeling from this space?

Hello! This is my living room. I see it all the time and don’t really...

How do I paint interior doors black?

We are remodeling the interior of a bowling alley and I was chosen to...

Browse new projects

String Art - Farmhouse Style!

I have seen some amazing string art designs and wanted to see if I could put something together on a...

Baby Saxifraga Plants

As anyone who follows my posts has probably realised, most things I do have the goal of reducing...

How to Make a DIY Lamp Shade

Have you ever wanted to make your own unique DIY lamp shade? I’ll show you how I made mine with I...

When Your Belt Looks Better Against The Wall Than Around Your Waist

Women with a certain hip-to-waist ratio know the angst - does wearing a belt make you look even...

How to Make a DIY Fall Felt Leaf Wreath

Fall is my very favorite season, and I’ve been decorating the porch to get into the spirit. My...

4th of July Paper Fireworks

I'm in California and our lockdown is slowly being lifted, but supplies in stores are still hard to...

Watch video tutorials

Fitting a Kitchen Plinth

Here’s my step by step on how I fitted my kitchen plinth for the first time as part of my utility...

Campfire Chair

This is a wonderful one board project, you can make one afternoon. This makes a great chair for your...

Farmhouse Bar Stool Makeover

We found three worn wooden and cane farmhouse style bar stool s begging for a makeover! The bar...

Amethyst Encrusted Brick Wall

Learn how to install thin brick veneer in your home for a rustic vintage look. Then add some real...