Easy Thrift Store Makeovers

$10

I love repurposing and upcycling! With just a little creativity you can take items from your home or a thrift store, give them a makeover, and turn them into something beautiful. You can see more of my crazy creations here

Garden Decor

I found a couple vases at the thrift store. I added some E6000 glue to the top of them.

I placed a thrift store candle holder on top of the glue and let it dry completely.

Now they are a garden mushroom and flower.

Planter

I found this orange and brown owl cookie jar that the lid was missing at a thrift store. I cleaned it, and then gave it a couple coats of spray paint.

Add a plant to him and you have a new planter that looks like it came from a store like Pottery Barn.

Bird Feeder

I found this feeder base at a thrift store. I added a mason jar or recycled jar to it. I then placed E6000 on top of the jar...

I added a thrift store dish to the top and let it dry.

Now I have a bird feeder for my yard.

Upcycled Solar Lights

I added silicone to the top of a solar light.

Our light fixture for our kitchen came with the option of white or blue shade accents. We used the white and had these blue accents left over. I placed the blue glass accent on the silicone and let it dry.

I added the solar light to a thrift store pot in our yard. I have 3 more of these placed along side our yard. Each in a different pot.

I would love to have you stop by my blog  Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/c/chascrazycreations

Chas' Crazy Creations