Chickenwire Garden Purse

$10

I was inspired by Barb to make this chicken-wire garden purse. I think she did a moss one which was also cute. I used whatever I had around the house to make this one. It looks great in your garden or porch also great indoor decor.

What you’ll need:

Chicken-wire

Something to line it - I used burlap

Wire clippers

Hot glue gun and sticks

Scissors

First you’ll cut your chicken-wire to the size you want. I used a piece I already had which was16”x24”. I just folded it up and used wire clippers to bend the edges to make a purse.

Next I took my burlap and pieced together the scraps I had to line the wire purse. I just used hot glue to attach all the edges and then turned it inside out so none of the seams showed.

Next, place the burlap inside the chicken-wire. I folded the burlap over the edge so the top would not be sharp.

I then used more of my scrap burlap to make a handle. I just folded the burlap and glued it all the way down. I then cut the edge with my scissors so I’d have less fraying.

I glued the strap to each end of the purse. This way, I can hang it if I want.

I filled mine with artificial succulents.

I think you could put it just about anywhere.You could also fill it with real flowers and it will drain nicely. It’s a fun cute summer decor item!

See more at Gilbert Marketplace on Facebook and YouTube.

Keep Your Craft Supplies Organized With These Fun Storage Ideas
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
16 Floating Shelves That Will Stun Guests
32 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
15 Cute Ways To Decorate Tin Cans Into Planters
31 Brilliant Ways To Repurpose Everyday Items Into Perfect Organizers
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
17 Benches You Can Build This Summer
Make Your Kitchen Beautiful With These 15 Inexpensive Ideas
Live Life In Color With These Amazing Ideas For Your Home
21 Ways To Use Those Pickle Jars You've Been Saving
15 DIY Projects That Will Make You Say "WOW!"
Get The Party Started With These Perfect DIY Decor Ideas
How A Little Bit Of Glitter Can Go A Long Way!

• Zany

here is the way mine turned out all my neighbors want one now.

• Leslie

All of the bags came out very nicely, thank you for sharing. One thing if I might add, is to put either more burlap or a piece of felt on the backside of the bag so that the chicken wire does not scratch the surface it is up against.