Chickenwire Garden Purse

$10

I was inspired by Barb to make this chicken-wire garden purse. I think she did a moss one which was also cute. I used whatever I had around the house to make this one. It looks great in your garden or porch also great indoor decor.

What you’ll need:

Chicken-wire

Something to line it - I used burlap

Wire clippers

Hot glue gun and sticks

Scissors

First you’ll cut your chicken-wire to the size you want. I used a piece I already had which was16”x24”. I just folded it up and used wire clippers to bend the edges to make a purse.

Next I took my burlap and pieced together the scraps I had to line the wire purse. I just used hot glue to attach all the edges and then turned it inside out so none of the seams showed.

Next, place the burlap inside the chicken-wire. I folded the burlap over the edge so the top would not be sharp.

I then used more of my scrap burlap to make a handle. I just folded the burlap and glued it all the way down. I then cut the edge with my scissors so I’d have less fraying.

I glued the strap to each end of the purse. This way, I can hang it if I want.

I filled mine with artificial succulents.

I think you could put it just about anywhere.You could also fill it with real flowers and it will drain nicely. It’s a fun cute summer decor item!

See more at Gilbert Marketplace on Facebook and YouTube.