Pull it or keep it???

Agnes ChrzanowskaDeeTracy
+11

I’m not sure if this is a weed or not...... I have two others growing in a seed bed that I planted two years ago.

Here on the left of the photo.

• Redcatcec
    Redcatcec

The lower picture looks like Tarragon. Are you sure they are the same plant?

• Kathy Gunter Law
    Kathy Gunter Law

I don't know but if you like it, leave it. I've a few things that I think are pretty but also think they might be a weed. So I just leave it alone.

• GrandmasHouseDIY
    GrandmasHouseDIY

I use PlantSnap which is an app on my phone to identify plants and its really worked great so far!

• Stephanie Boyington
    Stephanie Boyington

Wow thank you I will give it a try

• Morgan McBride
    Morgan McBride

weeds are in the eye of the beholder

Betsy

Hi Stephanie: The rule is: If you like it, keep it. If you don't like it, pull it out. A weed is something growing where you don't want it. Let it grow to see if it has flowers on it. I think it's attractive :) Good luck

• Cindy
    Cindy

Hi Stephanie. I vote for "keep it" because it adds height and visual interest. The other two that popped up are probably from seeds blown in from the big plant. Good luck Stephanie. Stay well.

• Carrie @ Curly Crafty Mom
    Carrie @ Curly Crafty Mom

I would keep it, unless it starts to grow uncontrollably and it is one of those weeds that make take over the garden.

• CJ
    CJ

Keep It! It adds some interest in the area. I think it would be cute to find a little panda stuffed animal because it reminds me of bamboo! Hope your well :)

• Peggy Burnette
    Peggy Burnette

Keep it, Does it smell? Looks a little like dill. Good luck and please let us know if you find out what ii is.

• Shelli
    Shelli

I hAve some interesting weeds I keep.

we live 25 miles S of Ft Worth tx

• Tracy
    Tracy

I’m pretty sure this is a flower called a Cosmo

• Dee
    Dee
    4 hours ago

Plants are in the eye of the beholder. If you like it keep it. I love the flowers, I would keep that, but the purple jew not so much. It spreads like crazy and takes over everything. But that is my opinion. So Keep what you love and discard what you do not love.