Amazing Bedroom Wall in a Few Hours

$400

Want to update a wall in only a few hours with major impact results? See how I created this fabulous water color effect wall in my daughters bedroom using a Photowall wall mural.

Pop over to my blog for more free home decor and furniture tutorials.

Kit

This is the panels and the wallpaper accessory kit along with the directions. Get familiar with what each pieces does and read the instructions well.

Bedroom wall all ready to go

Step one; move furniture out of the way, be sure your wall is super clean, remove outlet covers and lay down some drop cloths.

Wall paper panels

Cut your panels at the marked lines and set in order along a wall

Mix wallpaper paste

Using a large plastic bucket, mix the powdered wall paper paste according to the included directions.Note for the wall I did I only needed half the package in the end so in the future would mix only half up. Using the brush apply the paste about 2 panels wide on the wall

Cut wallpaper if needed

I am old school trained and cut my paper prior to putting on the wall. Be sure to measure twice and cut once as this is a one shot deal. It is a mural so you cannot find a matching pattern farther down the roll.

Hang first panel

Mark a level line the panel width away from the wall. Hang the first panel with the edge along this mark. Smooth from the center out up and down to remove any trapped air.

Seam roller

Then use the seam roller to make the seams smooth and disappear.

Panel progress

Continue applying paste and panels from left to right along the wall.

Wall complete

And in a few hours you will have a completely updated wall with loads of drama and impact. Check out Photowall and use this code ... creativemoments25 .... at checkout for 25% off your order.

Creative Moments