DIY Framed Felt Quilt

$5

I'm loving this last little project of mine. I made this framed felt quilt and love how it turned out. I definitely see myself making more of these in the future because it was so easy and turned out so cute. You could make these to match any home décor and they can be customized for any holiday!

Pick a picture frame and your favorite colors in felt for this project.

I traced the backing to the frame onto a piece of paper and used this for a guide on the quilt square sizes I need..

When you have your quilt squares, it's time to cut out pieces to add to the squares. This is the fun part where you really get to be creative.

Use embroidery floss and a needle to stitch the pieces together.

This is the perfect craft for practicing different kinds of stitching.

Stitch all the quilt pieces together.

Place your felt quilt into the frame and enjoy!

I think this framed felt quilt is adorable and a fun way to change up your home décor. You can use all white felt for a farmhouse look or black and white for something a little more bold. The possibilities are endless when it comes to color schemes and designs.

15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
Transform Tuna Cans Into Gorgeous Lighting In 10 Simple Steps
24 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
14 DIY Must-Haves For All Camping Trips
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
4 Chemical-Free Ways To Clean In Your Home
17 Benches You Can Build This Summer
15 Decor Projects That Will Make Your Home Beautiful
Hide Your Couch's Wear and Tear With These Great Ideas
23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
15 Totally Doable Makeover Ideas You Can Finish In One Day
30 Jewelry Organizing Ideas That Are Better Than a Jewelry Box
Jazz Up Your Bathroom With These 30 Stylish Additions
3 Absolutely Adorable Ways To Display Your Plants
Holly Lengner - Lost Mom

• Delanie

I love this cute quilt project! I have two questions, please. If I use a different fabric, instead of felt, would I need to use interfacing or thin batting with it so it looks more “quilt like”? And the second question is about the beautiful wall hanging right above the framed felted quilt. I love the stencil! Where did you get it and what is it called? I would love to get a stencil just like it. I think both wall decor items are gorgeous and would enhance my home as well as make lovely gifts! I can just see making a little framed quilt from baby bedding scraps to hang in a nursery. So cute!

• Jackie

Oh my goodness! This is so good. I love quilt patterns and this is a fun new spin on bringing them into decor. Thanks for the inspiration!

• Felicitas Felix Loranger

I love this ! I hope my Granddaughter would enjoy this project for her room in my house. There is no more wall space in her room at home, lol