Shabby Chic Twig Wreath DIY

$5

Natural, organic materials are increasingly used in home decor these days and it’s easy to see why. Everything that surrounds us by nature brings us a sense of peace and tranquility, and sometimes, the most beautiful decorating ideas at home come from our love for nature.

My eyes are always open wide as I enjoy my nature walks for some treasures . Love to bring natural materials into the house to create one of a kind decor. Today I like to share with you some Shabby Chic Twig Home Decor idea. Are you ready for some budget friendly home decor twigs crafts ?

• Items needed for Shabby Chic twig wreathThere is really not much you need to create original natural home decor piece where twigs are main component.hot glue gun and glue sticks 
  • cardboard
  • egg cartons
  • paint

if you follow me for some time you know that I love to mix textures all the time. One of my all time favorite ones I created not too long time ago was a project with twigs and egg cartons. Have you ever worked with egg cartons before ? They really make beautiful flowers. Poppies are my favorite to make out of them. Fold each egg carton scoop in half and form easy petals

Who would think a bit of red and black paint will turn those egg cartons to a beautiful poppy flower

As a paint is drying it is time to bring a cardboard and start to install our twigs with the help of hot glue

I like to start with thicker ones all around my cardboard circle and then fill in between spaces with smaller thinner twigs

Look at how this twig craft quickly changes itself out with some color. Don’t you just like that pop of color here ?

Added some wooden beads for the center and all started to make some more sense.

as I was working on my project things started slowly to add up so here goes a bit of moss. Love to add Reindeer Moss to my project any time of the year.

and another Home Decor piece using all natural components is done.

Check my BLOG post for more Twig Home Decor ideas HERE https://justthatperfectpiece.com/shabby-chic-twig-home-decor-ideas/

Agnes Chrzanowska