Sharpie Wallpaper

$6

I wanted to freshen up our guest bathroom and thought it would be a fun to try out a sharpie wall. Lately, sharpie shiplap and sharpie wallpapers have been becoming popular. It is an easy project and cost effective. With most of the shaprie walls, others have used a normal black sharpie, but I thought I would try a white sharpie. I wanted a more subtle and calm look and think that the white was a really great option.

Finished Sharpie Wall

Here is the finished wall! I measured the wall and then figured out how big I wanted the design to be. I used a pencil and a ruler with a level to draw lines down the wall to keep my design straight. Then I just free handed the design. After I was done I just wiped the pencil off with a damp rag.

Sharpie Paint Pen

I bought two of these pens at Walmart. It worked great and went on really easy without any of the paint running or dripping.

Another shot of the finished wall

I loved how this turned out. It isn't perfect, but I love that it has a little more whimsy to it.

Another progress picture
Close up picture

Trying to figure out what art work to hang over the sharpie wall

Inspiration Photo

I used this photo for my inspiration. I love this wallpaper, but we have textured walls and this wallpaper wont stick to them. I am glad I tried a sharpie wall so that I could add some fun designs to my house.

25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
20 Easy Projects To Help You Get Ready For Easter
Fun Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Make Yourself
Use Ribbon To Decorate For Christmas With These Last Minute Ideas!