Product Review: Americana Satin Enamels

BushraCheryl ASimple Nature Decor
+7

DecoArt Décor Americana Decor Satin Enamels

• Deco art Americana decor
  • Deco art Americana decor water-based paints and mediums that let you create stunning home decor and furniture pieces
  • Perfect for home decor projects and furniture pieces

Want to review this product? Share you experience and your thoughts below!

• Sara Litke
    Sara Litke

I love using these paints for small projects I have around the house. Can't wait to try them to refinish my cabinets one day! I'm thinking of using a nice cool grey to bring my kitchen into the 21st century!

• Homeroad
    Homeroad

I use the DecoArt chalky finish paints all the time and they work just as well as the pricey chalk paints.

• Lauren of Mom Home Guide
    Lauren of Mom Home Guide

Americana Satin Enamels are perfect for painting oak bathroom cabinets. The paint is made to adhere without a lot of prep work - only minimal sanding is needed. The paint is quite durable and comes in great colors, too. I used Satin Enamels to paint the vanity in my daughters’ bathroom. It came out great! You can see befores and afters and my tutorial here: https://momhomeguide.com/painted-bathroom-vanity-one-room-challenge/

• Libbie B
    Libbie B

I used the Decor Art Metallics paint for some of the decor for my daughter's wedding last summer. The metallics are some of the truest colors I've used.

• K. Rupp
    K. Rupp

When I am off to Michaels for some great craft paint for a project, I usually pick Deco Art Americana decor paints! They always have such a wide range of colors and metallics that I can't get in some of the other brands. The metallics are my favorite! I have yet to try the enamels for furniture but interested in how they would do since their metallics are awesome.

• Lindsay Aratari
    Lindsay Aratari

Love this paint! The chalky finish is really nice

• Simple Nature Decor
    Simple Nature Decor

These are the best paints! Use Americana paints for many crafts

• Cheryl A
    Cheryl A

I used the DecoArt Chalky Finish on the legs of my table and liked the results so much I bought more to do a small table. Only problem for me is it is hard to find (usually sold out)

• Bushra
    Bushra

I am amazed by the color of choice!