Shabby Chic Wax Candle Makeover DIY

$1

Are you looking for super cool and budget friendly way to bring some detail into your home decor that at the same time can be a perfect gift for a family member or friends?

I am really so excited to share this home decor diy with you today. It is for sure budget friendly and super elegant way to decorate your house.

There is really not many things you need ... Don't you just love that ? Bring your favorite napkin, wax candle and your iron and you are good to go

I happened to have super cool stock of napkins that I could finally put to use here. To my luck pattern on my napkin was separated already so all what I had to do is to cut in half. As you know napkins come 2 or 3 plies so you will need to separate them too. That will be it for prep work

Set your iron on medium LOW and start napkin installation by gently pressing it onto candle. It may take a while to get the temperature right but you for sure will not want to melt your candle too much. I decided to add a parchment paper in between my iron and napkin to make sure surface of my iron stays clean just in case

rotate your candle as you gently "iron" your napkin on it.

To my surprise ironing my napkin on the wax candle didnt even create bubbles as that may happened with Mod-Podge. I couldn't be more happy

I had so much fun with this process so I decided to transfer my plain white candle to another beauty and enjoy a pair.

You need to agree with me .. My plain candles looks super festive now in my wooden stands

if you enjoy this project you must visit my BLOG for more budget friendly inspirations by visiting HERE . You may like to check this frame with super cool coffee filters flowers I made https://justthatperfectpiece.com/shabby-chic-twig-home-decor-ideas/

Agnes Chrzanowska

• Crb

How about that bowl of paper roses! How do you make those?

• Tinna

How do they burn? Does the napkin melt with the wax, or does it burn?

• Lisa West

The candles are decorative, so you don't burn them.

• Bnortheast

I love it but what about burning them are they safe.?

• Lisa West

There a decorative candle so don't burn them then you don't have to worry about it. These types of candles when lit stay in the center. Itf the sides don't melt down you trim the excess off.