Renovating my old villa and which tennis court is the best?

Johnavallance82Ken EricksonAnn|The  Apple Street Cottage

Hey guys,

I have an old villa in Toronto. I plan to renovate its interior and exterior. Thus I decided to add a modern tennis court on its premises. It already has a hard court, and that needs to replaced by this new one. In my opinion, an alpha court can be a good choice. Even though it requires proper maintenance, I think it is more comfortable than others. I have contacted a court construction service and fixed the appointment by this Friday.

Has anyone owned an alpha tennis court? Is it a suitable choice to construct one. Please share your experience in maintaining it. We need this renovation process to be completed ASAP. My son is getting married this year, and I plan to gift them, this fully furnished villa. Please share your suggestions. Waiting for your reply.

Thanks!

• I don't know much about tennis court material, but the construction company you have hired should be able to give you references. I would talk to people that already have them and take their advice. What a lovely gift for your son!

• Ken Erickson

Nice plan. I have only played on asphalt - MANY years ago. My previous homeowner rec facility had asphalt courts and cracks needed to be filled periodically.

• Johnavallance82

Hello there,

Nice idea, wonderful gift! Maybe if all else fails go for a grass court instead!