DIY Wall Letter Board

$6

I had seen these letter boards all over the internet and knew I needed to make one. First I looked for the right spot in my home. This is so easy to do, if I can do this anyone can.

My tools and supplies

You will need to get get some light box letters, Mine are 2". I got mine on @amazon for less than $4. I used lath boards that are .25 at our local lumber yard. You will need wood glue, all nails I used white since my wall was white. I used white chalk paint for the boards.

Cut board

First cut your boards to the size you want. I determined this by my space and size of your letters. And keep in mind you will need two boards for each line as you will be glueing them together.

Paint

Paint your boards the color you want. I used white but I'm a neutral girl. You could really get creative here. Color coordinate or make your boards really pop against your wall.

Gluing

Now glue your pieces together but only on the bottom leave a sli at the top for your letters to fit into. You could use a penny stuck in the top to keep it open.

Add your quote

Now just slip your letters in the top where you left a slit. I did a favorite verse. You can use your personality here, be creative!

Add your nails

To hang my pieces on my wall I just used two very small nails. One for each end of each board. And then just lean your boards with your quote on the nails. I needed six nails for my 3 16" boards.

The finished wall

I added some eucalyptus around it to give it more dimension. I plan on changing the words for the seasons and special occasions. You can see more of this wall on my Instagram feed.

instagram.com/junk_gems

To see more: https://junktogems.blog/

• Vimarhonor

Hello-please can you provide us the link for your letter purchase on Amazon? I cannot seem to find it with this exact font. Thanks!