DIY Paint Storage Inspiration

$20

I looked through Pinterest like I normally do for ideas. I saw many ways to store paints, the one caught my eye was from Jennifer over at Jennifermaker.com. Her PVC pipe wallflower is what I want in my craft room. I love the size of Jennifer's craft room, since my room isn't as large I am going to make my flower a little smaller. I ordered the items online at Lowes.com. My items came the very next day.

This would be great for a craft room, school room for parents that home school or even a class room. It's a great piece to have in any room to hold paints.

I measured and marked my PVC pipe 3 inches. I had 8 even pieces. Mr. Tip had a friend cut my pipe for me.

I placed all the pieces around the collar. I used 7 of my pieces. I could of cut the pieces a little deeper than 3 inches if I knew I only needed 7 pieces.

Using a bolt and nut I connected the rings all together.

Once they dried I attached the collar to the PVC flower with bolts and nuts. I bent down the little petal like part of the duct collar

Added all my paints to the flower.

I love how my wall looks and the amount of storage I have just for my painting supplies.

To view the full tutorial check out my blog at www.decorateandmorewithtip.com

Decorate and More with Tip