Botanical Print Gallery Wall

$30

Use thrifted books to create a beautiful gallery wall on the cheap. This one uses botanical prints, but any kind of art that speaks to you will work!

Choose Prints from Old Books

My mother in law had a few thrifted books, most like from Goodwill by the pound, with some beautiful plant drawings. I spent a slow morning during quarantine cutting out some of my favorites and arranging them to create a gallery wall for our office.

Spruce Up the Frames

I ordered some cheap frames from Amazon, with the intention of giving them a little character with one of my favorite craft supplies, Rub 'N Buff.

Tape Off The Frame + Add Gold Accent

I wanted to add an antique gold just to the inside portion of the frame.

Hang

My frames came in a set of 8 so I chose to hang them in very symmetrical arrangement.

Enjoy!

I love the organic touch they add to the office, and the gold accents play well with the vintage feeling in this room. A cheap project with a big impact!

For more details on this project visit my blog The Barn Collective, and don't miss out on the play by play action on my Instagram!

Check Out These 15 Beautiful Flower Ideas For Spring
3 Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Pillows To A High End Look
15 Amazing Things You Can Do With Paint Stirrers
3 Simple Green Ways To Clean In Your Home
25 Beautiful Things You Can Make With Rope & Twine
3 Easy Ways to Make The Cutest Coasters for Your House
23 Surprising Uses for Curtain Rings
31 Brilliant Ways To Repurpose Everyday Items Into Perfect Organizers
3 Brilliant Ideas How to Use Photo Frames
30 Useful Ways To Reuse Plastic Bottles
Update Your Plain Dishes With These Adorable Ideas
15 Memorial Day Crafts
31 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
15 Easy & Colorful DIY Projects For Your Home