Faux Wall Paper

$15

A fun way to add some life to a small nook or small feature wall!

Before

This was a small closet I was using for all my extra decor and decided to add a little fun to it... it was a super simple quick diy!

Items needed

I had some dollar store paint colors in hand so I used what a had. You will need 2-3 colors of choice and a couple of different sized paint brushes!

Applying

I made 5 small dots/ovals with the brush in no order, they are all placed randomly you don’t want a to perfect finished look for this!

Progress

This is what it will start to look like. Space them out as you see fit and remember that we are adding some other colors and parts to it.

Next color

Add in the small black( or whatever color you chose) dots through out your design. Spacing them out and adding your own style to it! I did 6 smaller dots for this color

After this step is done all over your wall, I added some leaves as well with another neutral color the same way you did the dots!

Finished/after

Wait for your paint to dry and style your space as you’d like!! Now you have a faux wall paper look on a budget!

Try These Gorgeous Ideas And The Mailman Will Never Miss Your Mailbox!
25 Fun Things You'll Want to DIY Before the Spring Arrives
3 Super Cool Marbelizing Techniques Everyone's Trying!
3 Ideas To Use Terracotta Pots You Definitely Haven't Seen Before
25 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You SUPER Excited for Christmas
Hometalk's Top 20 DIY Crafts For Kids
25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps
15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
Get The Party Started With These Perfect DIY Decor Ideas
15 Ways to Spice up Your Floors
Everything Red For Canada Day
Does Your Staircase Need an Update?