How can I do this?

+12

What materials are used in this? Can you tell me step by step

Like the type of fabric used between dirt and plants. And what kinds of plants can be combined with each other in this way, and is it possible to put an automatic watering system. Is it possible to combine succulents and aloe vera plants with any other plant? For example, can I put a special irrigation system for cacti and a special irrigation system for other species in the same field?

q how can i do this
  • GrandmasHouseDIY GrandmasHouseDIY on Jun 19, 2020

Hi Deyaa, what project do you have a question about?

• Kathy Gunter Law Kathy Gunter Law on Jun 19, 2020

I think you are referring to a project. You will need to post at the bottom. Normally, the list of materials is at the very end.

• Redcatcec Redcatcec on Jun 19, 2020

Look up the project you saw and ask the presenter, this is a general Q & A forum, most likely the presenter will not see your question here.

• Mogie Mogie on Jun 19, 2020

Deyaa how can you do what?

• Morgan McBride Morgan McBride on Jun 19, 2020

I think you meant to comment on a project!

• Betsy Betsy on Jun 19, 2020

Hello Deyaa: Well, It's kinda hard to tell:) Can you send a picture so we can have a bit of a clue what you're asking about? Thanks

• Chloe Crabtree Chloe Crabtree on Jun 19, 2020

What is the project?

• Cindy Cindy on Jun 19, 2020

Hi Deyaa. A material list is always listed right under the project. If you want to revisit the project, click on the little blue house at the top of this page, left-hand corner. Boxes will drop down according to categories. If you don't find the project that you're looking for, you can always put a few key words in the search bar. I hope this helps you. Good luck Deyaa.

• William William on Jun 19, 2020

You need to go to the original post to ask a question or comment

• Vimarhonor Vimarhonor on Jun 20, 2020

If you ever want to go back to see a particular project, just click on the little blue house at the top of this page, left-hand corner. If you can't find a particular project, you can use the search bar. Also, please consider checking out "Explore Projects" for even more additional ideas.

Hope this helps.

• Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Jun 20, 2020

Hello,

Please look in Projects to see if you can find the thing you were looking at. Top of page...............

• Deyaa Deyaa on Jun 20, 2020

Like it also . I need use green plants not plastic plants

• Janice Janice on Jun 23, 2020

Where ver you saw the project might have instructions along with it. It is beautifully pictured and a step by step process for creating it would be interesting. The person who created the project would be able to provide instructions. Here's some infomation about how to create live art.

https://www.hgtv.com/outdoors/gardens/garden-styles-and-types/how-to-create-a-living-wall

• Agnes Chrzanowska Agnes Chrzanowska on Jun 30, 2020

hope that this pin will help you if you like to use real plants https://www.pinterest.com/pin/177892254017778462/

• Agnes Chrzanowska Agnes Chrzanowska on May 31, 2021

These are faux plants i think