Dollar Tree Pizza Pan Makeover

$2

Check out how I took this $1 pizza pan from the Dollar Tree and transformed it into a cute tray. Who knew there were so many uses for a pizza pan besides using one to make pizza? If you google or search for pizza pan crafts on Pinterest, you will be amazed at what you find. Here is my version…

Check out the steps below....

Step 1 - Paint

First, I spray painted the tray white.

Step 2 - Add a stencil (optional)

I used this compass rose stencil that I already had and used on this trash to treasure table

I had some navy blue paint in the garage so I used that.

There were some mistakes so my son helped me cover them up with white paint and a small paint brush.

Step 3 - Add Rope (optional)

I felt like it needed it little something extra so I glued some Dollar Tree rope around the edge.

Step 4 - Add legs

Lastly, I had my husband cut these clothes hangers with his table saw to use as legs. 

We cut them at 3 inches.

Once they were cut, I used my glue gun to glue 4 pieces to the bottom of the pizza pan to make it a serving tray.

That is it! Use it however you want. I put some plants on it for this picture, but it would be cute to use at a party to serve cupcakes or cookies (just be sure to put a doily down first, or a piece of parchment paper).

Click the link below to see more Dollar Tree crafts.

17 Benches You Can Build This Summer
20 Ways To Improve Your Drop Cloth
Add A Hint Of Farmhouse Style In Your Home With These Ideas
15 Clever Ways To Repurpose Old Light Bulbs
30 Stylish Update Ideas You'll Want To Use For Your Bedroom
31 Tricks To Help You Fix The Wood In Your Home:
15 Memorial Day Crafts
15 Simple Projects Under 30 Min To Get You Ready For The Spring Season
These Bathroom Makeovers Might Inspire You To Update Your Own
Upcycle Your Old Clothing Items For These Great Ideas!
30 Neat Ideas To Upgrade Your Backyard
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
15 Ways To Upcycle And Create More Storage At The Same Time
The House house

• Cathie Petrasek

Won’t the other part work for doll clothes hangers?

• Melody Thompson

I believe you can buy doll hangers at the dollar tree or maybe dollar General. This tray looks amazing.

• Nancy Akin

Not a question, but wow this is cute! Also, if you had any of those little table-looking plastic pieces that are used to hold pizza box lids from smashing pizza, could they be used for legs?

• GF

Seems like a lot of work for something that looks like it will fall apart. I’d rather just buy a nice serving tray. How do you wash it with that rope on it?

• Gayle

I love making things and being proud of it.. !!!! Nice job and thank you for sharing. I’ll try this for Christmas or thanksgiving or😂😂😂