DIY Live Eucalyptus Wreath

$15

Hello, friend! I’ve got another easy project in store today, that requires exactly TWO things! My Easy Live Eucalyptus Wreath is a mainstay in our home, and adds so much charm. THe best part, is it costs about $10-$15 total, and lasts 4-6 weeks! How is this possible you ask? Well, eucalyptus dries beautifully, so you really only need to change out the eucalyptus about ever 4-6 weeks (depending on where you place the wreath in your home – more direct sun = faster dry out time).

Step 1:

Cut open your eucalyptus bundles. If there are any particularly bushy branches, cut those into two or three separate pieces.

Step 2:

Start weaving your eucalyptus carefully into your grapevine wreath. There is no wrong way to do this! SOmetimes, I weave all the eucalyptus in the same direction, other times I’ve only covered half or 3/4 of the wreath, and had the eucalyptus going in opposite directions (see my Fall wreath below!)

Step 3:

Continue until you’ve used all of your eucalyptus or your wreath is sufficiently full and covered.

Step 4:

Now hold up your wreath. You’ll notice some pieces might hang down in a way you dont like. Just carefully manipulate the branches through the grapevine wreath until you like the look.

Step 5:

Now hang wherever you like! You can manipulate any last stray leaves once hung. I like mine to look a little uneven, because it looks more natural.

Step 6 (OPTIONAL!):

You can always add in some seasonal florals to your wreath as well for a little added pizzazz. You can see below I added a bunch of faux florals to my Fall eucalyptus wreath last year. I’ve also added some dried hydrangeas in the past too. This DIY live eucalyptus wreath is beautiful on its own, or as the base for anything else you want to add!

Again, there really is no wrong way to do this! Just have fun, and enjoy your pretty and natural eucalyptus wreath for weeks to come!

P.S. You can of course also do this with faux eucalyptus if you'd like to have your wreath last forever, but there is something so charming and beautiful about real, live eucalyptus if you ask me!

Check Out These Wonderful Gift Ideas You Can Do All By Yourself
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
30 Stylish Update Ideas You'll Want To Use For Your Bedroom
25 Beautiful Things You Can Make With Rope & Twine
30 Jewelry Organizing Ideas That Are Better Than a Jewelry Box
30 Useful Ways To Reuse Plastic Bottles
Upgrade Your Backyard With These 30 Clever Ideas
Ana Ochoa - Fiddle Leaf Interiors

• Lynne
    Lynne

lovely job!! i know that smell good.

• Jill
    Jill

My favorite wreath to make......and so easy to embellish to match any season, mood, decor.....thanks for sharing...love it.