DIY Live Eucalyptus Wreath

$15

Hello, friend! I’ve got another easy project in store today, that requires exactly TWO things! My Easy Live Eucalyptus Wreath is a mainstay in our home, and adds so much charm. THe best part, is it costs about $10-$15 total, and lasts 4-6 weeks! How is this possible you ask? Well, eucalyptus dries beautifully, so you really only need to change out the eucalyptus about ever 4-6 weeks (depending on where you place the wreath in your home – more direct sun = faster dry out time).

Step 1:

Cut open your eucalyptus bundles. If there are any particularly bushy branches, cut those into two or three separate pieces.

Step 2:

Start weaving your eucalyptus carefully into your grapevine wreath. There is no wrong way to do this! SOmetimes, I weave all the eucalyptus in the same direction, other times I’ve only covered half or 3/4 of the wreath, and had the eucalyptus going in opposite directions (see my Fall wreath below!)

Step 3:

Continue until you’ve used all of your eucalyptus or your wreath is sufficiently full and covered.

Step 4:

Now hold up your wreath. You’ll notice some pieces might hang down in a way you dont like. Just carefully manipulate the branches through the grapevine wreath until you like the look.

Step 5:

Now hang wherever you like! You can manipulate any last stray leaves once hung. I like mine to look a little uneven, because it looks more natural.

Step 6 (OPTIONAL!):

You can always add in some seasonal florals to your wreath as well for a little added pizzazz. You can see below I added a bunch of faux florals to my Fall eucalyptus wreath last year. I’ve also added some dried hydrangeas in the past too. This DIY live eucalyptus wreath is beautiful on its own, or as the base for anything else you want to add!

Again, there really is no wrong way to do this! Just have fun, and enjoy your pretty and natural eucalyptus wreath for weeks to come!

P.S. You can of course also do this with faux eucalyptus if you'd like to have your wreath last forever, but there is something so charming and beautiful about real, live eucalyptus if you ask me!

31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
31 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
31 Brilliant Ways To Repurpose Everyday Items Into Perfect Organizers
3 Simple Green Ways To Clean In Your Home
Super Cool Painting Techniques You've Probably Never Seen!
3 Great Ideas To Easily Upgrade Your Window
25 Beautiful Things You Can Make With Rope & Twine
23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
Check Out These 15 Beautiful Flower Ideas For Spring
15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage
Get The Party Started With These Perfect DIY Decor Ideas
These Bathroom Makeovers Might Inspire You To Update Your Own
Ana Ochoa - Fiddle Leaf Interiors

• Patty Brooks

If you have live eucalyptus and want to keep it from drying out, you can spray it with water every couple of days.

• Lynne

lovely job!! i know that smell good.