Girl's Room in Pink/White/Gold--Rental Decor!

I spent this summer updating my daughter's (age 5) room with some fun pink and gold touches. I have yet to paint so really this room is all about the decor--perfect for a rental situation!
I painted her furniture using a HomeRight FinishMax sprayer--super easy way to update a $30 consignment store bed and an auction nightstand. A few gold touches make the room fun, but still keep a vintage feel.
A fabric pennant banner hangs over her bed, the little vintage lights were $1 each at an auction. New shades and a gold monogram personalizes them for her.
See all the details on this room here: http://www.11magnolialane.com/2014/08/28/girls-room-decorated-in-pink-gold/

Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
32 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
Here's How You Can DIY The Hottest Home Decor Trends of 2018
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
18 Wintery Wreath Ideas That You'll Want To Make For Your Home
3 Absolutely Adorable Ways To Display Your Plants
The Best Nautical Home Decor Ideas To Try Right Now
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
30 Ideas To Make Your Office Look Great
Does Your Staircase Need an Update?
31 Clever Ideas To Reuse Muffin Pans And Cupcake Liners
Turn A Cake Pan Into A Shelf + More Clever Repurposing Ideas!
Inspirational Ideas for Spring Flowers
11 Magnolia Lane

• Hilary

Hi is the quilt home made or shop bought i love the white on white. Thank you Hilary

• Mary Cooney Redwood

Could you tell me what was the paint color on the walls of the little girl's room with the gold polka dots? It appears to be white but seems to have a sheen to it. My daughter wants a room with gold accessories, but I don't know what color to paint her walls other than white.

• Karen A Quinn

How perfect! My daughter would have loved this even into her tween years!!! Such great little touches!

• Anita Koehler

OMG!!! I love this. Pink being my favorite color! I would do this for myself, but I think my husband would not agree.