Skinny Lap Diy

$100

A great feature wall on a budget

Supplies

You will need an air nailer, air nails 1”, paint, sealer or stain of your choice and packages of the plank panelling (find sq ft of your wall by = height x width and than plank width x plank length to equal the amount of boards) a tape measure, wood filler if you choose a jigsaw for small cuts(light switch holes etc) and a circular saw.

The before

It was time to update this wall, I was looking for a budget friendly way to finish this room up!

Progress

What you want to do is start at the top to make sure that your top boards are straight if you need to use a level I would do that at this stage because it will affect the rest of your boards as you go! Once you have the first boards up you need to use your cut offs to start the next row each time so that your boards are always alternating. Than just continue down the wall.

Finished

This step if you don’t want to leave your wood as is I would fill the nail holes( per choice) and than paint or stain. I decided to keep the wood natural for now and just used a poly sealer! You can finish it any way that goes with the style of your home! And have fun while doing it!!!!

21 Ways To Use Those Pickle Jars You've Been Saving
15 Clever Ways To Repurpose Old Light Bulbs
25 Decor Ideas That Will Add Some Spring to Your Home
15 Amazing Things You Can Do With Paint Stirrers
Cuddling Up At Home With A Bottle Of Wine? Then Try These Projects!
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
16 Fun Ways You Can Use Food To Decorate Your Home