Beachy Branch Featuring Shells

$3

I got a cool vase at a garage sale and decided to make a beach themed branch for my beach house.

This was an easy craft using some craft store shells and a branch from the backyard!

The shells need a backing so they will stick to the branch with hot glue. Run a bead of hot glue around the edge of each shell and place it on card stock paper when the glue has cooled use sharp scissors to cut the shells from the paper...now they will have a solid back.

Trim the branches to leave little branches you can attach the shells to the large branch by making a "sandwich and attaching with hot glue.

You can attach the shells in clusters and in singles for variety. I wanted the clusters to simulate flowers. I definitely recommend a green branch to do this craft because a dried branch is more brittle.

The other branch is understated allowing the main branch to get all the attention while this branch adds balance!

This pretty shaped branch made the perfect little beach makeover!

31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
Get The Outdoor Space You've Always Dreamed Of With These DIY Ideas
25 Beautiful Things You Can Make With Rope & Twine
22 Homemade Soaps You Can Give As Gifts All Year Round
4 Chemical-Free Ways To Clean In Your Home
16 Floating Shelves That Will Stun Guests
Patty Thurlby

• Tam
    Tam

Have you always been playing with ideas? I am trying to 'learn' to think differently... it's not until I see people like 'you' that really do think differently that I contemplate other ideas....so the more I see YOU...I am able to develop ME...SO, have you always played with ideas or did they develop?

• Olive
    Olive

Love love love! Anything to create around a Beach scene is ME!

i am 75 and wanted to live and die on beach! Well could not afford! Sooooo decorated porch and deck w/ all beach pillows,

shells, driftwood I love ❤️ this is adorable will try this!

You are a genius! ❤️

• Patty Thurlby
    Patty Thurlby

Wow Olive! Thanks for your kind words!!! It sounds like your deck and porch are adorable! Good luck!