Clipboards On Wall For Hanging Kid’s Art

$20

Looking for a creative way to start hanging kid’s art up around your house? Why not try hanging clipboards on wall so you can easily change out your kid’s artwork. Check out this creative and colorful clipboard wall!

If you love this project, grab your quick start DIY guide & subscribe to our blog!

Before we jump into the tutorial, let’s take a look at this wall before we hung up the clipboards. It as pretty boring!!

Step 1: Plan your clipboard wall design & colors.

Step 2: Paint clipboards. I used a foam paint brush to paint the acrylic craft paint on the clipboards. I did find that I had to do between 3 – 5 coats of paint, which really seemed to soak into the clipboards on the first couple of coats.

Step 2: Hang clipboards on wall. No need to use nails, hanging clipboards on the wall is simple with Command picture hanging strips.

I just used one large strip in the middle at the top of the clipboard. The clipboards are pretty light so that held perfectly.

Step 4: Display kid’s artwork. Last but not least, hang up your kid’s artwork! 

Hanging the clipboards on the wall was so easy! The hardest part, honestly, was painting them and it wasn’t hard… just time consuming.

If you love this clipboards on walls and want to learn more like it, be sure to check out all of my DIY tutorials in the archives here!

30 Amazing Ways To Organize Your Shoes
3 Super Cool Marbelizing Techniques Everyone's Trying!
15 Clever Ways To Repurpose Old Light Bulbs
16 Stunning Sign Ideas You Can Make for Your Home
15 Home Improvement DIY Ideas You'll Want To Copy This Month
13 DIY Projects That Scream Canada
3 Fantastic Step-By-Step Ideas What To Do With Pallets!
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
Here's How You Can DIY The Hottest Home Decor Trends of 2018
Spruce Up Your Plain Lamp With One Of These Great Ideas
Chelsea @ Making Manzanita

• Lorib1062

Hung my daughters art work and the strips peeled off the wall paint when I took them off. Hope yours are ok.

• Joanie

Memories.........you hit the nail on the head.........great idea!!