Asked on Jun 28, 2020

Paint

LakeviewBlindsJ BrownKmdreamer
+11

I can't find this color I've been looking on every website do anyone know what this wall color could be please help i really want this

• Have you tried taking this picture to a paint store? They may be able to steer you in the right direction and then you can get sample colors to see which one you like the best.

• Nan W.

Shay: why not get paint samples --- tape them up and try for a match?

• Flipturn

It looks as though the light/light bulbs in the room are throwing off a very dark yellowy color of light. This could be causing the paint color on the walls to look more yellowy/warmer than it really is.

Were you actually in this room to take a picture of it, or did you get the picture from somewhere else?

Cut a small sample off about one inch square in a hidden spot and take it to the homecenter or paint store. They can color match it for you

• Lifestyles Homes

There’s no way anyone can tell you the paint color from any picture.

The above noted solutions are all useful.

Go to every paint store & Big Box and grab as many free paint samples you want.

Tape them to the wall.

Look at them night and day.

Throw out 75%.

Then buy 2-5 sample-sized paints, $3 each and paint big patches on your wall. Label them in pencil.

Live with them for two weeks and throw a dart and make your decision.

• Kathy Gunter Law

Try behr’s Goni desert.

• Flipturn

That's Gobi desert. Behr 710C-3.

• Robyn Garner

WoWzers, Flipturn and Kathy! That actually looks like the color!

When I'm faced with this type of dilemma, my first "go-to" is my huge set of prismacolor pencils - I either try to find an exact match or do a cross-hatching of the colors that are close until I achieve the proper one.

If that doesn't work for me, I do well at "remembering" colors but if you aren't take you pics with you to the paint store. Take home swatches of those you think match. Tape to the wall as mentioned above and after examining in different lights, pick the closest match.

I don't bother with test jars - especial plural colors because at $4+ per sample it can add up. Once you do your best with the swatches, figure you've gotten really close if not perfect - get the paint, do your wall and live with/love it! 😎

• Agnes Chrzanowska

Gobi Desert .. and I think Home Depot carry that paint ... it is Behr

• They'll be able to match the paint color at Home Depot.

• Lindsay Aratari

Bring it to Home Depot for a color match

• Kmdreamer

It looks like a taupe

• J Brown

Under a switch/plug cover plate is always a good place to snag your small sample. They only need about the size of a nickel

• LakeviewBlinds

If you want to buy an awnings for home then you are at the right place with Lakeview Blinds. You can find here an impressive range of shutters, vertical blinds etc.