How do I get one of those amazing stencil’s?

Unexpected EleganceHomeroadMaura White
+12

• Cheryl A

Hi Sherry

You must be talking about a post you saw and we have no info on the projects, etc. go back to the post and ask the question there and you will get an answer from the person who posted it. you could also google the type of stencil that you want and see if that helps you out

• It sounds like you're asking about a specific project, Sherry. If you go to that project and ask your question there, you should get an answer. Otherwise, there are lots of great stencils at Cutting Edge Stencils and Amazon.

• Nan W.

Sherry: stencils of what?

• Em

Amazon has tons of stencils for sale.

• Deb K

Hi Sherry, you can pick up stencils at any craft store on online from Amazon or Ebay,

• Mogie

I was surprised by the huge amount of stencils that amazon carries. All types and all sizes and found sound that are absolutely beautiful. Read customer reviews to see how the stencil worked out for a real customer before buying.

• Johnavallance82

Hello Sherry,

Do look up the project you saw on Projects - top of Home page of Hometalk.

• Vimarhonor

This is a general Q&A posting area, possibly the person who's project you're asking about would likely be unaware of your question about their project post. To get an answer about a specific post, ask the question directly below the project that will likely get you a reply from the Hometalk poster.

If you ever want to go back to see a particular project, just click on the little blue house at the top of this page, left-hand corner. If you can't find a particular project, you can use the search bar. Also, please consider checking out "Explore Projects" for even more additional ideas.

Hope this helps.

• Cindy

I have used stencils from Cutting Edge. I was very happy with the results. They have a lot to choose from. You can also buy stencils at Wal Mart, Michael's, Hobby Lobby, and Amazon. Good luck Sherry.

• Cynthia H

Hi! The easy answer is I don't know. But, never one for the easy answer, what I suggest is that you need to go back to the original post to ask your question. The search box at the top of the page will help if you didn't save it. All posts are set up with their own question section and comment section. Good luck and stay safe!

• Chas' Crazy Creations

I buy Plaid stencils and you can find them at craft stores like Michaels or Hobby Lobby or Walmart.

• Maura White

Can you give more details on what kind of stencil you are looking for? What is the shape of it?

• Homeroad

Amazon sells stencils but I also use stencils from Old Sign Stencils... they are great!

• Unexpected Elegance

There are so many places to buy them now, but if you search Etsy there's a large variety.