Asked on Jul 5, 2020

What to put behind my open presses in the kitchen?



6 answers
    on Jul 5, 2020

    Can you share a photo? I’m not sure what open presses are. :)

  • Mogie
    on Jul 5, 2020

    Not sure what you mean by open presses? Like a wine press?

  • Flipturn
    on Jul 5, 2020

    What is your goal in putting something behind your presses?

    Are you referring to your cupboard door open/close presses?

  • Vimarhonor
    on Jul 6, 2020

    Can you repost the question with more information or other wording? Sometimes a photo helps.

    Having a visual might be helpful to be able to offer the best guidance a help find the best suggestions or potential solution for your problem.

  • Oliva
    on Jul 8, 2020

    An open press is an Irish airing cupboard, usually with slatted shelves. Sometimes, the controls for the hot water tank are located inside or behind the same area.

    Catherine's posting of her kitchen open press would be of help to those in the U.S., for better assistance on her situation.

  • LorriLJ
    on Jul 8, 2020

    Perhaps a pretty fabric stapled or glued to the inside of the frame?

Your comment...