Vertical Entryway Organizer From Scraps Fo Under $10

5 materials
$10

This vertical entryway organizer can be a perfect organization solution to hang your keys, put your wallet and items that you need to take with you before heading out the door. Not to mention that it looks gorgeous! And it's so easy and cheap to make!

I actually had a horizontal version of this organizing shelf in our previous house but it didn't fit anymore when we moved.

Cut the wood

Measure the scraps and cut it to fit your space.

Attach shelves

Think of a design that you'd like and then attach shelved to the organizer, using glue and screws.

I made one closed shelf on the bottom and one for letters on the top.

You can also use a kreg jig, make sure pocket holes are on the top and not visible when you hang the organizer.

Sand it

After that I sanded it very smoothly to give it this a bit worn out look.

Attach hooks

Stain the organizer to your liking or leave it bare. I used a mix of Provincial and Whethered oak stain that I mixed myself.

When it's dry, attach the hooks. And that's it! You've got yourself a super cute rustic organizer.

Add a little life to it!

I love the look f this little cactus! It makes it so much more cheerful to look at!

April

Questions on this post

Your question...
  2 questions

Comments

4 of 19 comments
Next